Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gatlinburg!!!!

This past week we went to Gatlinburg and stayed in a cabin with Patty, Kevin, and Elijah. Since I haven't posted on here in a while I wanted to update it with some pics from vacation!
These pics turned out a lil blurry for some reason, but here is Elijah and Preston at the cabin.

We went to Ripley's Aquarium and the boys loved it! It's funny to think of how different Preston is each year that we take him there. He is getting so grown up it is crazy...



Family pic at the aquarium:)




We also got to go swimming at the local pool. Preston was begging us to the whole week, so he was very excited when we actually got to go!



Daddy's are so much more fun than Mommy's!

Love him!!!! :)



Family pic at the Apple Barn

Preston got to pick out his very own sucker at the candy shop... it's becoming a tradition:)

I promise he was happier than he might look:)

1 comment:

Kate said...

1. Dont worry you are still on the list of blogs I follow & I just purged my blog list last week!
2. We are going to Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks and I am super excited, I have never been before and we are leaving Annie which I don't know how I feel about yet.
3.You do have a grown up boy...
4. You have your own house now...
5. Its time for Preston to have a little sister don't you think?