Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Pictures

Lets be honest there was a while where I really didn't post... I think it was pretty much all of September actually... so I wanted to put some random pictures up from that month:) I never thought this would happen...but I actually think that I have rubbed off on my sister, Eva... she hasn't been posting! What are we to do? So I'm hoping that by posting she will see the error in her ways and post some pictures for us:) He loves his breakfast in the mornings
This is one of his favorite hiding spots... to bad someone has to lift him up to the top of the tv cabinet to get there though:)
New fall pjs...gotta love 'em!
He decided to beat up on Daddy...
when is Preston gonna learn not to pick on the big kids?


We had a garage sale mid September and these are pictures from it. The first day was really rainy so Preston got to play out in the rain for the first time... he thought it was pretty cool. He also found out what a Capri Sun is... he sucked that thing down real fast:)How cool is that puddle? Seriously!He tried sitting down in it, and soon realized that was not so funSo he got back up and started splashing again

Man do we love this little guy... he has brought us so much joy... thank you Jesus:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have been watching and waiting. Love the pics. He does love his cereal.I thought he was in your moms doll cabinet at first "Yikes".What a cutie pie. Lots of Love. See ya soon.
Love N&P

The Fritch Family said...

I also thought he was in the doll cabinets! That's funny! And yeah, yeah, I'll post soon! :)
He is quite the cutie! Corbin got to play in the rain for the first time about a month or so ago and he loved it too!
Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to give you a bear hug. Love Aunt Stacie

The Fritch Family said...

What's the point in posting pictures if you never check our blog anyway... Just thought I'd ask ;)

Anonymous said...

We are coming to see you Preston :)
Lots of Love N&P

Elijahpayne said...

HAHA so funny.....Cute pics though. I will try to post some soon. Love ya
Patty

The Fritch Family said...

If you call one day taking a long time to comment, what do you call at least a week? Hmm? :)

The Fritch Family said...

Hmm...October 15??? It's November 4th...we need more pictures! :)

The Fritch Family said...

And now it's November 11th...almost an entire month! I just think you like to see how many comments I'll leave...

The Fritch Family said...

As of 34 minutes from now it will have been exactly 1 month since you posted last...much too long!!!!

The Fritch Family said...

Time for another comment from the peanut gallery... Post some pictures of my adorable nephew, PLEASE! :)